Monday, July 2, 2012

Wicked Storm

We had a wicked storm yesterday. It was the remnants of that hurricane that was down in the gulf. I took some pics I thought I would share here. One was even featured on the news early this morning (too bad I was sleeping and missed it LOL) But they did email me and tell me about it.




The clouds were so low and dark. It was freaky! And we had gusts up to 70mph, which took out a few garage cans and a small tree.



My husband is a fire fighter, and he was working. When our power went out I went up there (gotta love generators) and hung out with the guys. We got power back around 9pm last night..... thankfully.

There was no damage to any of the homes either, no spoiled food, etc. It was all pretty quick, and progress energy did a great job getting the power back on.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Glad you and yours are safe. Wow those clouds are scary looking.

    ReplyDelete