Saturday, June 30, 2012

What happened?

Ok, so for 3 years now I've had a blog here. I don't know what happened to it, but 2 years worth of posts are gone (remember, for a year I was over at Wordpress)

Anyway, I am back  :-)   Yay! Do I still have readers? LOL. According to my stats I do, so I guess that's good news.

I took a nice, long, 8 month hiatus. Don't worry, i'll spare you the details. I even stopped scrapping *gasp*. It was a looooong 8 months! The good news is that, like I said, I am back. I am scrapping again, and even designing. I just opened a new store at my most favoritest place Mousescrappers! (Holy crap, they have a store now! Exciting! I know right!) So of course i'll be blogging about my new stuff. In other news, and bloggings (is that even a word?) i'll also discuss hot topics like how I work from home for AAA, and how I mystery shop (yes, really- I get paid to shop!) You may also hear about my daughter, who has Cerebral Palsy, my bi-polar, and my Gluten Free diet. Its a mish-mash of everything!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment